Tuesday 26 March 2019

"I did not pay AAC's Yeeh N200m to defect, he should be praised" – Wike

Image result for I did not pay AAC's Yeeh N200m to defect, he should be praised for taking bold step – WikeImage result for I did not pay AAC's Yeeh N200m to defect, he should be praised for taking bold step – Wike
Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state, has said that allegation that he paid for the defection of Akpo Bomba Yeeh, the deputy governorship candidate of African Action Congress (AAC), to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is false.
He denied the accusation through Emma Okah, his commissioner for information and communications, on Monday, March 25, saying he did not pay N200 million for Yeeh’s defection, Sahara Reporters reports.


Yeeh earlier announced his defection to the PDP through a letter he sent to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)

He said his decision to defect was based on the fact that there has been a "complete hijack of the structure and administration of our party by a faction of the APC in Rivers state led by the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, for his personal political ambition".

In reacting to the allegation, Okah said it is totally nonsense to think that the governor paid for the defection.

He said: “The allegation that governor Wike gave AAC’s deputy governorship candidate (Yeeh) N200million is not correct; it is untrue and it is absolute nonsense.

“Chief Yeeh is a respected elder from Ogoni Kingdom and his action by removing himself from being used to destabilise Rivers State and cause pain to the people is commendable.

“Everything is not about money, as there are lots of good people around. We should commend him (Yeeh) for taking the bold and historic step, instead of calling him names.
“Future generations of our people will remember the moral lesson of his present actions.”

Recall that Legit.ng earlier reported that Chief Akpo Bomba Yeeh, the Rivers state deputy governorship candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), defected to the PDP.

Yeeh, after his resignation, visited Governor Nyesom Wike and the national chairman of the PDP, Uche Secondus at the Government House in Port Harcourt.

22 comments:

  1. Ahaa, its good conversation concerning this post
    here at this website, I have read all that, so
    now me also commenting here. I love what you guys
    are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the fantastic works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.
    I will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.

    Do you’ve any? Please permit me recognise in order that I
    may just subscribe. Thanks. http://foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. It?s hard to come by experienced people in this particular topic,
    but you sound like you know what you?re talking about!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe this is one of the so much important information for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. However wanna remark on few normal issues, The site taste is wonderful, the articles is actually
    great : D. Excellent process, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole
    my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple
    ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally
    off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted
    keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.
    If you know of any please share. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Admiring the commitment you put into your site and detailed information you provide.
    It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
    old rehashed information. Wonderful read!
    I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some really wonderful articles on this internet site, thanks for contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am lucky that I noticed this blog, precisely the right information that I was
    looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's difficult to find educated people about this topic, but you seem like
    you know what you're talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I web-site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling magnificent , appreciate it for
    your hard work. You should keep it up forever!
    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It is the little changes which will make the biggest changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rattling nice pattern and wonderful content material,
    very little else we need :D.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent, what a web site it is! This webpage presents useful information to us, keep it
    up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is not my first time to go to see this website, i am browsing this website dailly and
    obtain pleasant facts from here daily.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This
    piece of writing posted at this site is really pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I believe this internet site has got some rattling great info for
    everyone :D.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey There. Today working with live messenger. This really is a actually drafted post.
    I’ll you should definitely bookmark the item offered into discover more from your practical advice.
    Just submit. I'm going to absolutely comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting
    company you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and
    I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider
    at a fair price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Appreciation to my father who stated to me on the topic
    of this website, this blog is in fact amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've made some really good points there. I looked on the
    net to learn more about the issue and found most people will go
    along with your views on this website.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very rapidly this web page will be famous among all blog users,
    due to it's fastidious content

    ReplyDelete