Wednesday 27 March 2019

Popular Yoruba Actor Alabi Yellow Suffers Stroke After Wife’s Death

Popular Yoruba actor, Alabi Yellow has suffered a stroke after the death of his wife. 
The news of Alabi Yellow’s ill health was announced on Tuesday, March 26, 2018, by the Executive Chairman of Best Of Nollywood awards, Seun Oloketuyi.
Oloketuyi announced that the actor, who was born, Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu, has suffered a partial stroke shortly after the demise of his wife.

It feels great to see #AlabiYellow on my screen again. #BEYONDwords still showing free on youtube HAPPY SUNDAY #plus + Catch ACTRESS TOYIN ALAUSA @omoalausa1 #live at IGANMU NATIONAL THEATRE, LAGOS today at the SHOWING of "ATUPA" by KENNY GEORGE @iamkennygeorge MEET & GREET SESSION starts by 2pm
He further said the actor has been moved to Ikorodu where he’s been treated and expected to recuperate.

Confirming Alabi Yellow’s ill health, 'Sho Mo Age mi' star, Jigan Babaoja announced that his foundation will be visiting the ailing actor and show support towards his recovery.

"We were working and hoping anytime soon we will celebrate him ! We didnt see this coming ! Now its unto God almighty ! We will look forward and see how we can help !!! Alabi yellow must live again !!! JBO foundation we will get the audience of our lovers and do our own support ! Ikorodu here we come!" he wrote.

Alabi Yellow ill health new is weeks days after his colleague, Babatunde Omidina aka Baba Suwe was diagnosed of chronic diabetes. Another actor, Leo Mezie was announced sick. Mezie is suffering from renal failure and he’s raising awareness to get funds for a transplant.

4 comments:

  1. Saved as a favorite, I really like your website! It’s
    appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it’s time to be
    happy. I’ve learn this post and if I could
    I desire to recommend you few fascinating issues or advice.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.

    I want to learn even more issues about it! I truly love your
    site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you create this
    website yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my very own site and would like to learn where you got this from or just what the theme
    is named. Cheers! http://goodreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome! I do not think I have read anything
    like this before. So great to discover somebody with some unique thoughts on this issue.

    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that's needed on the web,
    someone with some originality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I?m amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that?s
    both equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt,
    you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too
    few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across
    this in my search for something concerning this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're actually a good webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing.
    It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece.
    you've done a great process in this topic!

    ReplyDelete