Wednesday 24 April 2019

Satan is not gay – Prince David Osei attacks gays and lesbians

Image result for Prince David OseiImage result for Prince David Osei
Ghanaian actor Prince David Osei, has called out gays and lesbians in his country over what he regarded as an abnormalities in human beings.
In his post on social media, David Osei mentioned that even Satan himself could not have been practicing same sex union as he was attracted to naked Eve in the garden of Eden

He wrote;
Let’s Talk my people What the F is going on in GHANA
..God created Adam and Eve,not Adam and Adam… Even Satan himself was not gay, he approach naked Eve not naked Adam.
This is coming days after Nigerian actor Gideon Okeke wrote on his disgust for gay relationships after the well-publicized wedding between international designer Marc Jacobs and his partner Char Defrancesco.

4 comments:

  1. Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using?

    I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
    Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask! It’s appropriate
    time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some
    interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles
    referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!
    It’s the best time to make some plans for the future
    and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this put
    up and if I may just I desire to recommend you few fascinating issues or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article.
    I desire to learn more things approximately it! http://foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the very good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to
    my own blogroll. I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers,
    its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new web site.
    Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something
    to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let
    you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue
    resolved soon. Kudos http://cspan.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will right away grab your rss feed as I can not to
    find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please let me know so that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. I will immediately take hold of your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Please allow me understand in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks. What’s up, just wanted to mention, I loved this article.
    It was practical. Keep on posting! http://Tagomi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in fact pleased to read this weblog posts which includes
    lots of valuable facts, thanks for providing these data.

    ReplyDelete