Wednesday 24 April 2019

Osundairo Brothers Sue Jussie Smollett's Attorneys

Jussie Smollett's legal team is being sued for defamation by two brothers who say they continue to be accused of carrying out a racist and homophobic attack against the actor.
Police say the attack was staged, which Smollett denies. Olabinjo Osundairo and Abimbola Osundairo say their reputations have been damaged as a result of the claims.

Smollett's lawyers Mark Geragos and Tina Glandian described the lawsuit as "comical" and "ridiculous". 

The brothers, known as Ola and Abel, said in a statement: "We have sat back and watched lie after lie being fabricated about us in the media only so one big lie can continue to have life. 
"These lies are destroying our character and reputation in our personal and professional lives."

Smollett's legal team said: "At first we thought this comical legal document was a parody.

"Instead this so-called lawsuit by the brothers is more of their lawyer-driven nonsense, and a desperate attempt for them to stay relevant and further profit from an attack they admit they perpetrated.

"While we know this ridiculous lawsuit will soon be dismissed because it lacks any legal footing, we look forward to exposing the fraud the Osundairo brothers and their attorneys have committed on the public." 
The Jussie Smollett case has been a complicated one to keep up with.

6 comments:

  1. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to
    check out your site on my iphone during lunch break.

    I enjoy the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look
    when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways,
    awesome blog! Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch
    break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone ..

    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic site!
    You made some really good points there. I looked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views
    on this website. http://cspan.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.
    It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the long
    run and it is time to be happy. I have learn this
    put up and if I may I desire to suggest you some interesting issues or suggestions.

    Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more issues approximately it! I couldn't
    refrain from commenting. Very well written! http://foxnews.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I’m actually lovingenjoyingdigging the particular
    template/theme of your sitewebsiteblog. It’s simple, but still
    valuable. Often it’s extremely hardvery difficultchallengingtoughdifficulthard to obtain which “perfect balance”
    in between amazing usabilityuser friendlinessusability along with
    conceptual appearancevisual appealappearance. I have to admit in which you’veyou haveyou’ve executed an important awesomeamazingvery goodsuperbfantasticexcellentgreat
    work with this. On additionAdditionallyAlso, your web site weights veryextremelysuper fastquick for
    me personally about SafariInternet explorerChromeOperaFirefox.

    SuperbExceptionalOutstandingExcellent Blogging site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I
    will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will
    come back later on. I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have
    a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that
    would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog
    and look forward to new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command
    get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside
    case you shield this hike.

    ReplyDelete