Wednesday 24 April 2019

Men Jailed For Having S*x With 12 Animals

Three Pennsylvania men have been jailed for having sex with 12 animals in what authorities described as a bizarre sex orgy.
Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34,  received 20 to 41 years in state prison and probation, WTAJ reports.
The men had sex with at least 9 female horses, a cow, a goat and dogs, according to officials.

A teenage boy reportedly was forced to hold the animals down for the men.

The animals are in the care of the Pennslyvania Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

They were all rescued.

Previous reports claimed there was over 1,000 sex acts carried out during the appalling farm orgies.
District attorney Bill Shaw said at the time that the charges were into the abuse of animals.

He told them:

“This is an unpleasant topic, but the facts are that we received a report of folks having sexual intercourse with animals, farm animals.”

Mr Shaw told the news station at the time: 
“I’ve been doing this for over 20 years and this is probably the worse situation of this type of case that I’ve come across.”


2 comments:

  1. Ahaa, its nice discussion concerning this post at
    this place at this web site, I have read all that, so
    now me also commenting at this place. I like what you guys are usually up too.
    This sort of clever work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.
    I could not resist commenting. Well written! http://pepsi.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it! I absolutely love
    your site.. Excellent colors & theme. Did
    you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create
    my own personal website and would like to know where you got this from
    or exactly what the theme is called. Appreciate it!
    Saved as a favorite, I like your blog! http://aoc.com

    ReplyDelete