Wednesday 24 April 2019

Toyin Lawani's Controversial Post

Image result for Toyin Lawani nakedImage result for Toyin Lawani naked
Fashion designer and Entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani took to her Instagram to share some pictures which got her followers tongues wagging..
Toyin Lawani who is used to critics ignored all comments but answered one who stated that she will get pregnant soon....

See full photo below:-

When a follower warned that she will get pregnant soon, Toyin replied with an “Amen“



2 comments:

  1. Invaluable data. Blessed people I recently found your site
    unexpectedly, together with I’m astonished precisely why
    this unique accident didn’t happened in advance!
    My spouse and i saved to bookmarks it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will immediately clutch your rss feed as I can’t in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me understand in order that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks. Heya i’m for the primary time here.
    I found this board and I find It really useful
    & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give one thing again and help others such
    as you aided me. Hey there! I've been reading your blog for a long time
    now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Texas!
    Just wanted to mention keep up the good job! http://goodreads.com

    ReplyDelete