Wednesday 5 June 2019

Corp Member Narrates Ordeal With Police Officer Who Requested For 10k

Below is a video showing a Corp member narrating his ordeal in the hands of an officer of the Nigerian Police Force
According to the Corp member, the Uber he took was stopped by a police officer around 11:45 with the officer requesting he be given 10k before he could let them go.
Watch video below.
This is coming a year after a man shared his horrible experience with the police while on his way back from a mall in Delta State.
He wrote’
The Nigeria police arrested me two days ago at about 9pm. They stopped me in a tricycle and searched the three of us,they didn’t see anything aside our phones and food we bought from the mall. They ordered us to step into the van or they’ll shoot us.

The Nigeria police arrested me two days ago at about 9pm. They stopped me in a tricycle and searched the three of us,they didn’t see anything aside our phones and food we bought from the mall. They ordered us to step into the van or they’ll shoot us.

I stayed in the police station till 10am .. I managed to bail myself to save my working life .. but the worst happen My Gtbank MasterCard and house key got missing .. they denied knowing anything about it.

This isn’t make up story .. am still in shock till this evening .. 5-6pm am already in my house for fear of police ..
To the @ NigeriapolicePR
@ NigeriaPolice Can we say the police is our friend ?
This event happened in Ebrumede Warri Delta state..

This was kidnapping not a arrest .. cos I only had my Shoprite meal with me .. Am posting this tweet in pains ..
Don’t forget you all have kids .. the sins of the father will always locate the kids .. continue with the oppression

Am a civil servant and a punter .. my day to day living comes from @ bet9ja .. am not a street guy.. you didn’t arrest me with anything illegal aside the food I bought from rodinia .. but I know God will recompense you all.. goodnight

We re not animals An officer even said Warri is so dry now .. so arresting innocent working citizen will bring money I guess .. I can’t reply tweets yet.. I feel pains when I think about it .. but that won’t stop me from loving my life .. your reward awaits you all.

1 comment:

  1. And the struggle for the Iron Throne begins.

    ReplyDelete