Monday 3 June 2019

"Shan George keeps disturbing me for my father’s number, my dad don’t do ....." – Ned Nwoko’s son

Image result for Ned Nwoko’s sonImage result for Shan George asked me for my father’s number – Ned Nwoko’s son
If you missed Shan Goerge's insults to actress Regina Daniels'husband click here.  An instagram user who claimed to Ned Nwoko's son identified as Emzy on Instagram wrote that actress Shan George send him a DM to request for Ned Nwoko’s contact and he took to his Instagram to leak chats he had with the actress.
He wrote:
"Wow it just came to my notice.. Shan George called my Dad a dirty and ugly disgusting man but she keeps disturbing me for his phone number 😊

What a life.. my dad don’t do old school 😉 
Sorry to disrespect you ma but family first. 👨‍👩‍👦 i know so many Nollywood actress who wish to be in Regina’s position.. instagram save this one here before she unsends dem 😂

My Dad is a soft guy that’s why they keep tripping for him..😘
He is bazed on soft.💯 emzy ned nwoko jnr.. “

This is coming a day after actress Ibinabo called out Shan for writing disrespectful comments on the politician’s wedding to Regina Daniels.





No comments:

Post a Comment