Tuesday 4 June 2019

Zamfara To Spend N83m On Sallah Cows

Image result for Zamfara To Spend N83m On Sallah CowsImage result for Zamfara To Spend N83m On Sallah Cows
Governor Bello Matawalle, of Zamfara State, has approved N83 million for the purchase of 750 cows for Eid-el-Fitr celebration, his spokesman, Idris Gusau, announced in a statement.
Dr Muhammad Bello Matawallen-Maradun
He said the cows will be distributed to the less-privileged, Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs, Orphans and Widows in the  147 wards of the 14 local government areas in the state.

The spokesman said the measure was part of the present administration’s commitment to improving the welfare of the people.

“The cows would be slaughtered and shared to enable them celebrate Eid- el-Fitr despite the current economic hardship and security challenges confronting the state,” he said.

Matawalle urged residents of the state to use the ongoing Ramadan period and the forthcoming celebration to pray for peace, stability and development of the state.

The federal government has already declared today June 4 and Wednesday, June 5 as public holidays for the celebration.

Matawalle was declared winner of the Zamfara governorship election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) after the Supreme Court sacked all candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who participated in the state election.

3 comments:

  1. Ꮐood post. I definiteⅼy love this sіte. Thаnks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply could not leave your site prior to suggesting that I extremely
    loved the standard info an individual supply on your visitors?

    Is going to be again incessantly to inspect new posts
    Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it
    but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    I’ve been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours these days, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s lovely value enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners
    and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did,
    the internet will probably be much more useful than ever before.

    http://foxnews.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos , I’ve been recently seeking out specifics about this subject matter for ages and even one is the greatest
    I have found apart until finally these days.
    Then again, precisely what in regards to the judgment? Are you presently great for the present?

    ReplyDelete