Friday 5 July 2019

The Ultimate Lemon - Yellow - Cut Crease Makeup

Hello Mi Lovely Ladies,

Happy weekend to you all.  The video above is for my makeup lovers, this video is long due. For those who are not into makeup another chat video is loading, I will publish on this page as soon as it’s finish uploading.
I was going out for dinner and my outfit was black, I did not want to apply a dark colour on my face so I decided to go for a summery colour yellow!
What do you think?

Anyway if you like what you see, please click the above video to watch and do not hesitate to subscribe.


God bless you all.

Yours Truly
Ttk


2 comments:

  1. My spouse and i and also my buddies were browsing the favorable
    specifics of your online site and also instantly produced a bad doubt
    I had not thanked your website seller for everyone systems.

    The women were definitely which means prepared to look at these people with essentially
    certainly been supply them. Thanks for genuinely plainly kind
    plus making a choice with positive useful difficulties a large number of people
    are actually desirous to read about. Excellent trustworthy regret
    because of not to thank people prior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beauty is out of this world

    ReplyDelete