Friday 9 August 2019

Monkey House Restaurant Review


Hello Mi Lovely Readers…..
Sometimes ago I went to a restaurant in central London called Monkey Hse for dinner.
It was my husband’s birthday so my yummy brother-in-law decided to treat us to a nice dinner in an old style Latin American restaurant.

So I liked the ambiance and you know your ever ready blogger will not hesitate to whisk out her phone, Samsung phone camera does a perfect video recording, (any opportunity to record) wink!  
I did some video recording, basically reviewed the restaurant, giving my honest opinion.

With the power of social media, Monkey Hse contacted me to appreciate and shared my video which just added to the fun of doing what I love to do.
I say this all the time, for those who don’t know or who are on my platform for the first time, I love creating and editing videos.
Even though editing could be time consuming, the above video has been recorded for quite some time. 
I need to find time to edit more videos, I’ve a lot of backlog for those who like to watch me click the video above to watch and do not hesitate to subscribe please.
For those who can’t be bothered or who are not interested just stay on my blog page to read some news biko.
Have a nice weekend, God bless…


Yours Truly


Ttk



2 comments:

  1. Ku ise Kemi the restaurant seems like a nice place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kemi you are doing a great job, love you daku

    ReplyDelete