Wednesday 6 November 2019

”I don’t believe in praying for my enemies and wishing them well" - Yul Edochie

Image result for Yul Edochie"Image result for Yul Edochie"
Nollywood actor turn politician, Yul Edochie has stated that he doesn’t believe in praying for his enemies and wishing them well.
According to the actor, he can’t be wishing an enemy well while he’s out to do evil to him. 
Yul Edochie shared on Twitter:

”I don’t believe in praying for my enemies and wishing them well. You can’t be planning evil for me and I’ll be busy praying for you. Lie lie!!  I wish you what you wish me. Simple. And every-day I’ll be firing psalm 35 and psalm 109 on your head”.
Recently, Yul Edochie stated that he doesn’t understand the idea behind spending a lot just to hold a burial ceremony.
In a post he shared, the actor recounted how a friend of his took a loan just so he could hold an expensive burial ceremony.

Yul Edochie also faulted how family members neglect an individual when he’s alive but bring out huge money for the person’s burial.

He wrote “I don’t understand the concept of spending so much money on burials. Total waste to me! A person’s life should be celebrated when he or she is alive to join in the celebration not in death. Some1 once asked me for a loan of some millions to use & bury his father. I was speechless.


No comments:

Post a Comment