Friday 10 April 2020

Accidental Cooking - Lock Down Rice

Hello Lovely Talktokemi Readers/Viewers,

How are you? Hope we are all keeping safe? 
My prayers and thoughts are with the bereaved and those suffering from this epidemic disease I pray that God will eradicate this pandemic disease and protects each and every-one of us in Jesus name.

We just have to keep going, get busy preoccupy our mind with positive things and not give any room or hope for fear to dwell or live in us. 
Fear causes unrest, destroys our state of mind, stops us from enjoying, appreciating the essence of living, life generally.
Above is another food video from me, a recipe I put together due to shortage of ingredient.
From my previous video, some of my viewers have requested that I share this recipe, as
little as the ingredient might be I tell you this rice was so yummy, very nice.

If you enjoy this video, do not hesitate to subscribe and like.  Have a nice weekend, happy Easter peeps.

Yours Truly


Ttk


www.talktokemi.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment