Saturday 2 May 2020

How To Make Homemade Delicious Prawn Noodles From Begin..


Hello my lovely Readers/Viewers,

How are you?  Hope you are keeping safe? I am aware a lot of people have refrained from eating or ordering Chinese food.  I shared a video that was sent to me sometimes ago on Facebook, the Chinese restaurant stopped cooking or selling Chinese cuisine.  Different types of  food was displayed on the transparent glass window such as egunsi, amala, jollof rice and efo riro "are available inside to order for take away."  

As funny as it might sound when a Nigerian man decided to interrogate the restaurant owner on camera; I cannot help but to admire the Chinese restaurant owner's resilience, his determination to remain in food business and his willingness and adaptability to change. 

Though I do believe there must be a number of Nigerians employed to cook Nigerian food in the kitchen at the back.
Well for those who will like to keep eating Chinese noodles I've put together a yummy and finger licking recipe on how to cook delicious prawn noodles.
if you missed eating Chinese noodles and you do not want to order the video above is for you.
Please click the above video and if you like the video and you enjoy watching do not hesitate to subscribe.

Have a nice weekend.  God bless you.

Your Truly


Ttk












No comments:

Post a Comment