Friday 3 July 2020

Benue Woman Welcomes Child 31 Years After Wedding

Nigerians have taken to social media to celebrate a Benue woman after welcoming her first child, 31 years after her wedding. 
Her step-daughter identified on Facebook as one Seember Atsenda, took to Facebook to share the good news with friends, as she praised the new mom.
Atsenda described the new mom as a patient woman who despite not having a child of her own, took on the raising of other women’s children while having to deal with the pains of waiting on God for her own blessing.

She wrote;

“My Step-Mom is the strongest woman on earth I know,after 31years of being patient with God and loving humanity, training other women’s children and taking her husband’s mood swings,the lord has answered us by making me a big sister to the cutest and most beautiful baby girl in the whole world…
I have never being so in love with any human the way I feel about this little human,she makes me cry when she cries. Ladies and gentlemen meet IWANGER I TER,the light of my Parents entire life… God’s time is always perfect the devil… can only delay the blessings,thirty-one years(31years of waiting on the Lord)

No comments:

Post a Comment