Tuesday 14 July 2015

“I don't have to wake up beside a violent adulteress! Its 12 minutes to 5” - Freeze

Talking to the estrange wife? Freeze of Cool FM separated from his wife of twelve years the couple who have two kids together got married in 2002 after dating for three years.
Freeze is said to have file for divorce and she is not objecting it...
Last night, Freeze posted this alongside a shot of his Hublot watch 

“I thank GOD for the fact that I don't have to wake up beside a violent adulteress! It's 12 minutes to 5 on the 12th of July all I have is praise for the Almighty!”

This won't be the first time as he hinted the same on the 10th of May, he wrote

The Lord’s goodness is awesome. His love conquers all. This birthday has been my best in over 15 years!! the Lord has removed the monster that tormented me all this while. “The cause of all my misery and affliction, the plaque in my tent, the thorn in my flesh, the source of my torment that bedeviled me, taunted and teased me, yet was the force behind my ordeal. Thank you lord for setting me free”.
 

5 comments:

  1. Why do you have to tell d whole word? If not that you have issues yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO ASK YOU? HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF HOW YOUR CHILDREN WOULD FEEL ABOUT YOU TEN YEARS LATER WHEN THEY READ THE UGLY THINGS YOU WROTE ABOUT MUM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHO ASK YOU? HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF HOW YOUR CHILDREN WOULD FEEL ABOUT YOU TEN YEARS LATER WHEN THEY READ THE UGLY THINGS YOU WROTE ABOUT MUM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you are trying to make up excuses for your actions, just introduce the babe without tarnishing your ex-wife's image.

    ReplyDelete