Thursday 28 April 2016

"You are Tiwa Savage d super star you will never have peace with that fame" - Tiwa's Husband Teebillz

Tiwa’s husband Teebillz shared a grotesque picture of Tiwa Savage, describing how he made her into somebody when she was hundred percent insecure”. He wrote, “@tiwasavage this was you when I met you with 100% insecurity. I remember when Wale called me about a girl that’s got talent and u told him I wasn’t interested!
He continued with the narrative, down to their “first meeting” which he posted as a screenshot and declared that he will never let Tiwa’s mother reduce him to what she reduced her husband to. He told Tiwa to ask her mum to ‘confess’.

“Please just take care of JamJam. I sacrificed my life for you and put in work and my money to your success. You are Tiwa Savage the super star now right. You will never have peace with that fame. Your mother wants to turn me to what she turned your DAD to? I will rather Die. Ask her to confess what’s she’s done to me! All I did was look out for your success and forgeries g who I am”, TeeBillz wrote.

I’m sorry Olabisi, Gaetano. Onah and jamil. All daddy wanted to do is be a good father and take care all of you but they won’t let me. I have been fighting this spiritual battle since I was a kid my mother and father can testify. Went from family battle to mother inlaws battle. @tiwasavage ask your mother to confess what she’s done to me.

He finally ended his rant with a goodbye message where he wrote he cannot take it anymore. He finished that post by saying ‘Thanks to your mum’s witchcraft’ and once again urged Tiwa Savage, “Tell her [the mum] to confess to you“.


“Lord knows I tried. I can’t take it anymore. I decided that I wanted to take time out from music business so you and me will not be in the same basket of the music industry. You never supported me for day one every move I made and every project I layer my hands one was going all bad. Thanks to your mum witchcraft! Tell her to confess to you”, he finally writes.



12 comments:

  1. What is going on? is this guy alright?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha dis is so wrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming to dizz your wife on social media is not the way, you've ruined your chance of getting back together if there was a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's now, you know tiwa's mum is a witchcraft... oloriburuku somebody

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to be a good father to your kids you won't think of ending your life, sound stupid

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have being fighting a spiritual battle as a kid so how is your mother-in-law and Tiwa's fault. Seek help Tee you re not making sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. T boy you mess up your attitude made it sadder

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you aren't in Teez shie.you won't understand.do not blame him.Guy .it's that way to some ppl.SOMEBoDY HAVE To be reduce for SOMEBIDY to none increased.Seek Baba God help

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like the rants of a frustrated man. Ds guy cant handle his wife's success. Na bad belle dey worry am pass. If you kill yourself you no go meet God for house o.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this a way of seeking attention or what? I don't believe he will kill himself as he makeout but I jopr Tiwa is reading if is her attention he is calling for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Out of all men why will Tiwa pick this one. he sounds like a baby throwing tantrums, crying for biscuits, handovers

    ReplyDelete